A visit to a new church can be exciting and a little unnerving. What time is the service? Where do I park?Where do I enter the church? What
should I wear? Does the church have a place for kids?
Here are some helpful tips to make your first visit as "stress-free" as possible.
- Service time is at 11:00 a.m. We also have a morning Bible Study, called Holy Grounds that begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Parking is provided in the large lot right off of Old Corpus Christi Hwy.
- Enter the building through the glass doors right below the steeple for the 11 a.m. service.
- Some people like to get dressed-up in their best clothes and others like to come more casually dressed in jeans. You can attend worship in whatever dress feels right
- We beleive that kids should have a place to call their own at Harmony, our Kingdom
Kids program provides them that.
- ASK ME Information personnel (AKA- Greeters) will be waiting for you
just inside the doors. Greeters are well informed and will be happy to answer any of your questions and direct you to our Childrens Ministry (Kingdom
Kids) check-in area.
- Need more help? Feel free to email the church office at email@example.com We will be glad to assist you.